ACONCAGUA CLIMBING SCHEDULES & PRICES
2021/2022 Climbing Schedule
Dec 28, 2021 – Jan. 16, 2022
Dec. 29, 2022 – Jan. 17, 2022
Jan. 3, 2022 – Jan. 22, 2022
Jan. 9, 2022 – Jan 28, 2022
Jan. 10, 2022 – Jan. 29, 2022
Jan. 16, 2022 – Feb. 4, 2022
Jan. 24, 2022 – Feb 12, 2022
Jan. 30, 2022 – Feb. 18, 2022
POLISH TRAVERSE 360 ROUTE
For more information, please email us at: email@example.com
Per person, double occupancy
See itinerary for details on porter services provided.
Sign Up to download our Normal Route PDF
Polish Traverse 360 Route
Per person, double occupancy Includes porters See itinerary for details on porter services provided.
Sign Up to download our Polish Route PDF
Hotel in Mendoza
Gear Check and Orientation
Assistance with Climbing Permit
Transfer Mendoza / Penitentes / Mendoza
During the expedition, we will provide all meals (B: breakfast / L: lunch / PL: packed lunch if you are on the move / D: dinner), which are carefully planned by our professional chefs to provide a balanced diet and plenty of food during your climb. If you are vegetarian or celiac, or if you need a special diet, please let us know on your Booking Form. We will be happy to accommodate a pleasure for us to prepare a special menu for you. This service has an extra cost.
Lodging in Penitentes
Transfer to the Aconcagua Trailhead
Confluencia Base Camp
Trekking to Plaza Francia
Plaza de Mulas Base Camp
Trekking in Plaza de Mulas Area and Mt. Bonete Climbing
Porters for High Camps
We carefully vet all of our guides as we know they are the most important part of our clients’ experience, and we understand our reputation lies on the experience your guide provides. Our guides are passionate about their work and do not simply guide, but serve as teachers, medics, and friends as they share mountain knowledge along the way.
We can guarantee our mountain guides have an outstanding knowledge of the mountain, are well-trained, and understand the personal nuances of guiding others (great climbers do not always make great guides). All guides are medically trained as well, and carry first-aid kits to handle situations that may arise on the mountain (This is important not just for emergencies, but in making decisions that help clients acclimatize better and stay healthy). All guides carry VHF radios to communicate with other guides and Base Camp.
Equipment & Tents
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
We will send a detailed confirmation package upon booking.
Climbing price does not include:
- Wire transfer fees for deposit or balance (if applicable)
- International round-trip airfare between home country and Mendoza
- Excess baggage charges, lost luggage, and airport taxes
- Climbing permit fee ($850–$1100, depending on season)
- Single room supplement (hotels only)
- Guide tips
- Private porters hired to carry your personal gear if you choose. They can be confirmed in advance.
- Some supplemental snacks, such as candy bars and drinks and which are not mentioned in provided services – see confirmation materials
- Additional hotels and meals if the expedition finishes early and returns to Mendoza
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Airport transfers (due to multiple arrival schedules). Taxis are an easy way to get back and forth from the airport to your hotel. You can also request personal pickups at the airport for an additional cost
- All fees incurred for early departure from the scheduled itinerary (whether personal or medical), including additional hotels, meals, and transportation (mules, auto, or helicopter). We will send a full schedule of evacuation and early departure fees in confirmation materials
- Personal gear (personal clothing), see Gear List
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Aconcagua Mountain Guides LLC
Comments are closed.