ACONCAGUA CLIMBER MEAL SERVICES
MEAL SERVICES IN BASE CAMPS
- Each Base Camp has well-trained and professional chefs focused on providing balanced and nutritious meal services for climbers. These delicious meals contain plenty of calories to renew energy after long treks and before heading to higher camps.
- Breakfasts consist of hot and cold drinks, scrambled eggs, toast with butter and marmalade, cereals with yogurt, fruit, cakes and cookies.
- Packed lunches include a substantial meal (a sandwich, a slice of pie or similar), fruit, sweet cookies, a cereal bar, sweets, and a drink.
- Lunches and dinners include gourmet meals with starters or soup, main courses such as fresh meat and pasta, vegetables and fruits, dessert, and hot and cold drinks.
- Snacks include juice, fruits, and cookies.
- The full package consists of breakfast, lunch (packed lunch or lunch at Base Camp), and dinner.
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks are not included in any of our meal services.
For pricing information about our base camp services please contact us at Info@aconcaguamg.com
MEAL SERVICES IN TREKKING CAMPS
Plaza Argentina Approach Only
ACONCAGUA MOUNTAIN GUIDES also offers you full room and board services in Pampa de Leñas and Casa de Piedra. These are the two intermediate camps climbers stay on the way to Plaza Argentina Base Camp.
The full meal service WITH chef includes: breakfast, packed lunch, and dinner. We have picnic tables in each camp.
The full servic WITHOUT chef includes breakfast, packed lunch and dinner for three days, and mule transportation of all these meals to each camp. You will be responsible for meal preparation including stoves and all cookware.
For pricing information about our trekking meal services, please contact us at Info@aconcaguamg.com
MEALS FOR HIGH CAMPS
We know that meal organization for the high camps can be a challenging undertaking. Transporting food from your home country is expensive and shopping in Mendoza can be overwhelming and time consuming, lengthening the number of days you will need to prepare. AMG offers pre-packaged high-altitude meals that can be purchased on a daily basis. Let us know the number of days you plan on spending above base camps during your climb and we will make sure your food is ready when you arrive in Mendoza.
Note: This service does not include cooking equipment, utensils or fuel.
COOKS FOR HIGH CAMPS
AMG provides the option for a private cook to prepare meals in high camps. The cook will be in charge of organizing and preparing meals and melting snow for water. In addition, this service includes the cooking tent and all necessary equipment to prepare meals such as stoves, cooking utensils, and fuel.
The price of the high camp cook varies by camp. We require a minimum of four days of service.
NOTE: Price does not include personal eating utensils (cup, spoon, and bowl), or transport of food and cooking equipment to camps.
For pricing information about our high camp meal services, please contact us at Info@aconcaguamg.com
Comments are closed.