ACONCAGUA CLIMBER SERVICES
AMG is a professional local guide company – not a broker – providing experienced guides having climbed the Aconcagua for years. The guides will, if required, adapt the program according to the weather forecast and group ability to maximize your chance to reach the top of the Aconcagua without compromising on safety. The customer service was personal, very responsive and very helpful in the preparation of the trip. I have highly appreciated the arrangements made to enable me to join the expedition group despite a late arrival due to a strike at the Buenos Aires airport.” Christain Fleckinger – France
AMG CLIMBER SERVICES FOR CLIMBING ACONCAGUA
Working with a company that has reliable logistical services and the flexibility to adjust to your schedule increases your chances of an enjoyable and successful climb on Aconcagua. By owning all of our climber services and employing an expert staff with decades of experience, AMG is able to cater to your needs and provide services where and when you need it.
You have the option to purchase each service we offer individually or as a package. AMG has carefully designed a complete package of services for both the Normal Route and the Polish Glacier Traverse Route that will simplify your planning and require you to pack only your food for High Camps and climbing gear before departing Mendoza. We explain each of our individual services in detail in the following sections.
AMG’s well-developed infrastructure includes:
- Mules – Our professional teams of Arrieros (muleteers) have dedicated their lives to raising mules and horses and have earned their living for over 3 decades by the transportation of cargo.
- Base Camp services – AMG has 3 well established camps run by an experienced and conscientious bilingual staff
allowing us to provide a very high level of comfort and care.
- Meals – We focus on delicious meals with plenty of calories to renew your energy after your long trek and before heading to higher camps.
- Guides – Our guides, known to be the finest on the mountain, lead not only AMG climbs, but also trips for other renowned guide services in our industry.
- Porters – Porter Service refers to the transportation of gear to the different high camps to reduce the amount of weight you must carry each day on the mountain.
- Lodging & Transport – AMG can arrange all your transportation needs while in Argentina, including airport pickups in Mendoza, transportation from Mendoza to Penitentes round-trip, as well as Penitentes to the climbing trailheads.
Comments are closed.